“London-based artist Zadok Ben David created this incredible installation using 12,000 cut steel botanical specimens modeled from old textbook illustrations, each embedded in a thin layer of sand. On first encountering the sprawling array of plants they appear completely black, thus the installation’s title: Blackfield. However when viewed from the opposite side, a field of black turns into a wall of color.”
For your Shark Week viewing pleasure…
1. Anytime someone is referred to as a “Shark Expert.” – 2 sips.
2. Begin drinking when any shark becomes airborn, don’t stop until it is all the way back in the water.
3. Anyone speaks with an Australian accent. – 1 sip.
4. Someone gives advice on how to survive a shark attack. – 2 sips.
5. Anytime you hear the Jaws theme music. – 3 sips.
6. Reenactment of an attack. – 2 sips.
7. Someone dies – finish your drink in their honor.
8. Anyone gets submerged in a steel cage. – 3 sips.
9. You see a shark caught or trapped. – 2 sips.
This is brilliant! From IFLS